Q:You just mentioned the names of two songs from 'Building Better Worlds', 'Crash' and 'Bulletproof'. Can we get an early tracklist for the album?
Sure, now is a good time. Most of the tracks have been written, meaning the tracklist won’t change a whole lot between now and the release.
This is the current tracklist:
- Sound The Alarm (A rock anthem in the vein of classic AC/DC, just a fun rock tune)
- Building Better Worlds (Another anthem, containing more electronic elements and themes of freedom and activism)
- Pieces of Me (A piano ballad not unlike Someone Like Me)
- Static (The “Red” of this album. It’s catchy, it’s 90’s.)
- Heaven Knows (A really sad pony song based on the fanfiction “All But Two” by Caisius)
- Crash (Discord trying to redeem himself but struggling with inner darkness, musically like a Linkin Park-esque hard rock song)
- Bulletproof (Brutally heavy, pounding, and a complex symphonic rock song about the power of words)
- Wherever You Are (Every album needs a love song!)
- Moving On (A softer, melancholy song with the same theme as “Momentum”)
- The Surface (This album’s darkest song, kind of a soul successor to Shadows, but hard rock instead of orchestral)
- Fly (One of the coolest experimental songs I’ve done. This one you need to hear to understand.)
- This is Not The End (A closing song lyrically similar to “Reach”, but musically a softer pop-punk song)
There’s a lot of fun stuff on this album, and a LOT of rock. It’s heavier than my previous albums, but I think it’ll still be something everyone can enjoy.
Near… Far… WHEREEEEVER YOU ARE
Sorry, had to. xD
Looks good. You can never go wrong with electronic rock anthems! :D
People Art Gallery
Exciting Photo Illusions
The swimming pool temporarily effed me up..
I just don’t understand how this happened. But here’s a picture of a lemon from my backyard
WHAT THE EVERLOVING FUCK
when life gives yoǘ̻̬͓͎̣̟̩̦͢ ͪ̂̀̆҉̳̘̝̺̀l͇̬̹̞̻̥͕̥̗̒̎ͩ̋ͥ͆e͙̭̭̠̣̠̊́ͩ̂̓̀ṃ̛̍̂͛̈̏o̠̪̪ͤ͗͘n̵͉̣ͭͧ̿ͧ͛̀s̷̠͑ͬͫͦ̅͡ ̸͐ͤ͘҉̦̺M̰̹͙͇ͮ̉ͫͅȦ̻̔̅̇̑ͭ͛͋͘K̠̻̫̤̇̀ͥE͂ͪ͏̱̤͚͕ ̞͔̜̬̑ͯ͑͢ͅŞ͔̦̩̳̣̖ͮ͊ͨA͈̓͂̈́̀̀̚͘C̡̠̟͉ͪ͆̔ͤ͂ͪR̬͙͕ͪ̀͠Ĩ̵̖͚̑̊̓́F͎͕̄Iͬͧ̀̂̑ͪ͟͏̴̪̤ͅC̢̰̝͓̗͛ͬ̔̍̓́́̚̚Ḙ̶̠̰̳̩̳̊ͭͮ̇̇̚̕S̻͖̣̰̒̈͟
every villain is lemons
And finally, dear listeners, a reminder; several concerned citizens have brought to the city’s attention an irregularity surrounding this summer’s citrus harvest. City council would like to remind all enterprising fruit pickers to exercise reasonable caution when acquiring these fruits. Grasp the fruit firmly around its circumference, pull slowly but steadily to avoid damaging the tree, and under no circumstances heed its demands of you. Do not acknowledge or obey the depraved whisperings of the demon fruit.
And now: The Weather.
Is this nightvale
Cecil, I thought I told you they were genetically modified my me and my lab partners. They are for science, and for the last time we are not supposed to pick them until the dark forces converge and infuse them with lime to create soda flavoring.
i thought they were monkey butts are first
is that limeflavouredlibertarian24?